Concept by: Lorenzo Gaspari
SUGGESTED COMPUTER PROFICIENCY: INTERMEDIATE
This course has been created for teachers who want to integrate educational apps into their teaching practice. Apps are an essential part of the 21st century classroom and provide many opportunities for higher level thinking in classrooms.
Participants will discover some of the most popular and practical educational apps for teaching and student learning across a wider range of subjects. They will learn how to properly integrate these apps in the classroom as a tool to support their learning. Participants will also learn the concept of app smashing and how it can enhance their teaching and student learning.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to confidently integrate a variety of apps into their lesson plans. They will have a greater understanding of app integration in both academic and non-academic settings as well as be able to use app smashing in projects.
The course will help the participants to:
- Use different educational apps in class, providing students with the best learning experience.
- Acquire a general overview of the many educational possibilities of using educational apps and the motivational dimension brought to the classroom when using them.
- Be able to choose the most suitable ones according to students’ needs.
- Master of social media, games and quiz apps.
- Foster students’ creativity and improve studying techniques using apps.
- Apps to structure information, to better analyze, comprehend, synthesize, recall and generate new ideas.
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs);
- Teacher trainers;
- Careers officers;
- Managers of schools.
Head teacher of ICT Courses: Iacopo Falciani
Do you want to take more than one course? Build your own 2-week Course!
Is there any doubt you want to clarify? Contact us (email@example.com or by Facebook); we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.