Concept by: Lorenzo Gaspari
SUGGESTED COMPUTER PROFICIENCY: ADVANCED
This course aims to introduce participants to the Arduino software; all students love working with Arduino, it’s innovative, user friendly and easy to understand and a great way to start learning more about electronics and robotics.
This week-long course will use both theoretical and practical sessions to teach the basic skills needed to introduce your students to the Arduino software and C++ coding language.
By the end of the course you will have all the skills required for your own Arduino project. During the course we will give you an Arduino set and all the different parts needed to work on your own.
Arduino is very fun to work with and we promise that you will feel proud of your work, and after just a few practice exercises you will start to understand not only the C++ coding language, but also how the different devices around us actually work.
The course will help the participants to:
- Understand the value and importance of learning a coding language
- Be able to write a simple program in C++ with GNU Compiler
- Transform a physical input into a digital input and analyze it
- Work to complete customizable full Arduino project autonomously, from the beginning to the end
- Understand the function of electronic sensors and components
- Learn to build your own led circuit
- Plan and design innovative and fun tools for education.
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs);
- Teacher trainers;
- Careers officers, Educational guides and counsellors;
- Managers of schools.
Head teacher of ICT Courses: Iacopo Falciani
Do you want to take more than one course? Build your own 2-week Course!
Is there any doubt you want to clarify? Contact us (email@example.com or by Facebook); we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.