It is important that you get familiar with the four horizontal priorities of the whole Erasmus+ Programme. In this way, you can tailor your project with these in mind and you can have more chance of approval.
Inclusion and diversity
This Erasmus+ priority aims at supporting people with fewer economic, social and cultural opportunities.
Are you wondering how you can integrate this priority into your school curricula? Check our courses on Inclusion and diversity:
- Embracing diversity;
- We are all specials;
- Designing Inclusive Learning Environments (ILE);
- Arts for the Inclusion of Migrants, Refugees, and Disadvantaged Populations;
- Understanding and Supporting Students With ASD and ADHD;
- Universal Design for Learning (UDL) and Differentiated Instruction:
- The Finnish Approach to Children with Special Needs;
- Teaching Students with Special Needs.
This Erasmus+ priority aims at addressing digital transformation through the development of digital readiness, resilience and capacity.
Are you wondering how you can integrate this priority into your school curricula? We have an entire course category dedicated to ICT and digital transformation:
Environment and fight against climate change
This Erasmus+ priority aims at raising awareness and develop skills in sustainability-relevant sectors.
Are you wondering how you can integrate this priority into your school curricula? Check our course:
Participation in democratic life
This Erasmus+ priority aims at promoting EU common values, civic engagement and active citizenship.
Would you like to integrate this priority in your school curricula? Check our courses focused on the participation in democratic life:
- Digital Citizenship and Media Literacy;
- Explaining the European Union and Its Opportunities to Your Students;
- Digital Media Literacy: Essential Skills for the Digital Age.
Using a European perspective, Europass experts can provide training courses specifically focused on one of the new Erasmus+ priorities, developing topics that are relevant to the specific needs and objectives of the school that invites them.
For each one of these priorities, Europass already offers at least one training course. Courses can be face-to-face or online, but we can also provide you with an expert coming directly to your school. An Europass expert will be able to train teachers through innovative and engaging methodologies.