300+ Erasmus Courses
All Over Europe
Here you will find your high quality teacher training course and a reliable Erasmus+ partner
Your Erasmus+ mobility starts here
A wide range of courses, from traditional topics to the latest, including AI, environmental education, outdoor activities, and democratic values.
27 distinct locations, each full of its unique charm, providing an exceptional opportunity to immerse yourself in the local cultural heritage.
Trusted by 5’000 European Schools each year
- One week length: two weeks or other format are available on request.
- 5 hours per day: from Monday to Friday, with excursions on Saturday.
- Fully fundable: from 80€/day, meeting the Erasmus+ KA1 budget.
- Recognized: upon 80% attendance a certificate of attendance will be provided
- Flexible: change courses, locations, or dates without fees.
Audience and requirements
Courses are structured around the collective sharing of participants’ experiences, therefore all courses are in English. For participants with a very low English level Language courses are available too.
We also offer courses targeting specific roles in schools (courses for primary school teachers or school principals) or divided by IT proficiency.
Delve into the features of the Erasmus+ programme with this comprehensive guide
Here we gather all the information that might be useful for you, content about the most popular and modern teaching techniques