Erasmus+ KA1 projects
- For Erasmus+ KA1 projects there is a deadline once a year, usually in March, but 2022 deadline has not been published yet.
- 5 October 2021 – Short-term projects for the mobility of learners and staff in school/adult/VET education depending on the single National Agency.
Erasmus+ KA2 projects
- For Erasmus+ KA2 projects there is a deadline once a year, usually in March, but 2022 deadline has not been published yet.
- 3 November 2021 – For Small-scale Partnerships in the fields of education and training that apply for projects starting between 1 March and 31 May 2022, depends on the single National Agency’s decision.
Jean Monnet Actions
- 2022 deadline has not been published yet for Jean Monnet Actions in Other Fields of Education and Training, in 2021 it was at the beginning of June.
Erasmus+ KA1 Accreditation
- 19 October 2021– Once obtained the Erasmus+ KA1 Accreditation, it remains valid for the entire duration of the Erasmus 2021 – 2027 Programme. Accredited organizations will submit a facilitated grant request every year, in line with the school development plan outlined in their Application.
Would you like to discover more on The New Erasmus+ 2021-2027 Programme?
Check out our blog article, The New Erasmus+ 2021-2027 Programme: A Step by Step Guide, and our online course, The New Erasmus+ Programme (2021-2027) Made Easy. Here’s a preview of the course: