In order to be considered eligible, the application forms must be duly completed and submitted to the National or Executive Agency within the deadlines set in the specific calls for proposals.
Erasmus+ KA1 projects
- For Erasmus+ KA1 projects the deadline is February 23rd, 2023.
- For Short-term projects for the mobility of learners and staff in school/adult/VET education, there may be a second round depending on the single National Agency and the deadline is October 4th, 2023.
Erasmus+ KA2 projects
- For Cooperation Partnership within Erasmus+ KA2 projects the deadline is March 22nd, 2023.
- For Small-scale Partnerships there are two deadlines: March 22nd and October 4th 2023.
Jean Monnet Actions
- For Jean Monnet Actions the deadline is February 14th, 2023.
Erasmus+ KA1 Accreditation
- For Erasmus+ KA1 Accreditation the deadline is October 19th, 2023 – Once obtained the accreditation remains valid for the entire duration of the Erasmus 2021 – 2027 Programme. Accredited organizations will submit a facilitated grant request by February 23rd, 2023, in line with the school development plan outlined in their Application.
Would you like to discover more about The New Erasmus+ 2021-2027 Programme?
Check out our blog article, The New Erasmus+ 2021-2027 Programme: A Step by Step Guide, and our online course, The New Erasmus+ Programme (2021-2027) Made Easy. Here’s a preview of the course: