Erasmus+ KA1 projects
- For Erasmus+ KA1 projects the deadline is February 23rd, 2023.
- For Short-term projects for the mobility of learners and staff in school/adult/VET education, there may be a second round depending on the single National Agency and the deadline is October 4th, 2023.
Erasmus+ KA2 projects
- For Cooperation Partnership within Erasmus+ KA2 projects the deadline is March 22nd, 2023.
- For Small-scale Partnerships there are two deadlines: March 22nd and October 4th 2023.
Jean Monnet Actions
- For Jean Monnet Actions the deadline is February 14th, 2023.
Erasmus+ KA1 Accreditation
- For Erasmus+ KA1 Accreditation the deadline is October 19th, 2023 – Once obtained the accreditation remains valid for the entire duration of the Erasmus 2021 – 2027 Programme. Accredited organizations will submit a facilitated grant request by February 23rd, 2023, in line with the school development plan outlined in their Application.
Would you like to discover more about The New Erasmus+ 2021-2027 Programme?
Check out our blog article, The New Erasmus+ 2021-2027 Programme: A Step by Step Guide, and our online course, The New Erasmus+ Programme (2021-2027) Made Easy. Here’s a preview of the course: