This course has been specifically designed for language teachers who want to integrate educational apps and digital tools into their methodology, practicing the latest language teaching approaches.
Participants will learn about some of the most suitable educational apps for language teaching and language learning, gaining practical experience in the best solutions to foster students’engagement and motivation. Besides, the course will provide participants with the necessary knowledge to properly integrate these apps in the classroom as valuable tools to support each student’s learning style.
Moreover, the course will focus on digital tools that help to develop students’language skills through music, cinema, and arts.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to confidently integrate a variety of digital tools into their lesson plans and maintain an effective learning environment in their language class.
|The course will help the participants to:|
- Use different educational apps in a language class, providing students with the best learning experience.
- Know the best apps to enrich students’ vocabulary and comprehension.
- Acquire a general overview of the many educational possibilities of using educational apps and the motivational dimension brought to the language classroom when using them.
- Be able to choose the most suitable tools according to students’ needs and learning styles.
- Be able to use Games and Quizzes Apps in the classroom.
- Teachers: primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs;
- Teacher trainers;
- Careers officers, educational guides and counselors;
- Headteachers, principals, and managers of schools.
Head teacher of languages courses: Sheila Corwin
Do you want to take more than one course? Build your own 2-week Course!
Is there any doubt you want to clarify? Contact us (email@example.com); we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.