Teacher Trainer for the courses: Learn to Teach English and Other Subjects with Drama, Using Drama to Break Down the Barriers in Language, Culture, and Communication in Berlin, Creative Writing Tools for Teachers: Inspire Your Students to Write with Confidence and Imagination, Discussion Tools for Teaching and Learning, Two Week Communication Skills Bootcamp for All Staff, and Two Week Drama in Education + American Acting Technique Intensive for all Subject Teachers.
- Born in Mexico; raised in Los Angeles, California; and lived in the New York City metropolitan area for 18 years.
- Master of Arts Degree in Educational Theatre for Colleges and Communities, New York University, New York.
- Ed.D. (Doctorate in Education) in Art and Art Education, Teachers College- Columbia University, New York: Dissertation Title: Creative planets (modalities of art) collide: The Big Bang of 1960s multimedia art.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Theatre Arts with a Concentration in Acting from Pepperdine University in Malibu, California.
- Studied opera abroad at the Pepperdine University Villa with the Universität Mozarteum Salzburg in Florence in 2001.
- Studied Acting at the Actors Studio Drama School in New York City.
- Award-Winning Playwright for the West Village Musical Theatre Festival.
- Artist in Residence at the Rubin Museum of Art in New York City.
- Founder of the TESOL Drama organization and the TESOL International Film and Art Exhibit.
- Creates and designs professional development courses using drama and communication for all teachers.
- Professor of English in the ESL Department at New Jersey City University, New Jersey, USA.
- Teacher Trainer at Europass since 2018.
Do you want to find out more about Marisol? This is her blog interview, enjoy it!