Teacher Trainer in Barcelona
- Born in Gualeguaychú, Entre Ríos, Argentina.
- BA in Educational Sciences. BA in Educational Psychology. Degree in Primary Teaching, UCA, Argentina.
- Master in Music Therapy, Universitat de Barcelona, Spain.
- Certification in Spanish Teacher as a second language, Nebrija University, Barcelona, Spain.
- Further training and specialization: Neuropsychology of Learning, Favaloro University. Written and oral language disorders, Institute of Clinic Neuropsychology. Neuropsychological evaluation, Hospital Italiano Institute. Neurolinguistic approach for language disorders, Garrahan Foundation.
- Mindfulness Trainer, INECO, Argentina.
- Lecturer, speaker and professor in different schools and universities from Argentina.
- Educational Psychologist and MusicTherapist in different institutions in Buenos Aires and Barcelona. Worked as a therapist and educator with children and adults with functional diversity.