Course director in Budapest, international teacher trainer, mentor, cognitive coach, and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy consultant.
Zsuzsa’s main motivation is to spread the love for teaching and learning by infusing the process with games, fun, and creativity.
- Originally from Budapest, Hungary, she has a Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching English as a Foreign Language.
- She has also studied gamification, decision making and cognitive behavioural therapy.
- Her main fields of interest are effective study techniques based on cognitive and neuroscience, cognitive coaching and helping students, teachers and parents with performance and exam anxiety.
- During her 25-year career, she has worked as a teacher of English, mentor, lead teacher, director of studies and chief operations officer in one of the largest language schools in Budapest.
- She has written a popular book on memory techniques for language learners and created a set of special, science based flashcards for beginner language learners to help them broaden their vocabulary with ease.
- Zsuzsa is passionate about teaching and learning, in her work she mixes professional knowledge with an inspiring approach and exceptional presence as a trainer.
- Teacher trainer and course director for Europass in Budapest since 2021.