Teacher Trainer and Course Director for Europass in Nice
Cross-curricular generalist specialized in helping teams and individuals on just what it is that student learning is showing them about possible areas of focus for teacher and/or leader learning.
- Originally from Tasmania, Australia has a Bachelor of Education in Primary Education and Physical Education
- Her Master of Education studies focused on:
– Global Education Pedagogies,
– Designing Learning for Professionals, and
– Teacher Identity, Ethics & Professional Practice.
- During her 30 year career, she has worked as a primary classroom teacher, Physical Education teacher, curriculum coordinator, PYP coordinator, teacher mentor and independent consultant in Australia, Tanzania, Germany, The Czech Republic, Qatar and France.
- Natalie brings a fresh, adaptable and flexible approach to her work in leading Professional Learning; keeping it open to questions, research and taking a personal approach to the design process. In this way, she involves Professional Learners in the whole process, from identifying the focus area/s, designing the learning, facilitation, school-based practice, sharing findings, asking new questions…
- Areas of expertise include: teacher identity, the ethics and professional practice of international education, global education pedagogies, collaborative inquiry, Cognitive Coaching, Interdisciplinary & Transdisciplinary Approaches to teaching and Learning collaborative happiness, curriculum design, implementation and practice.
- Natalie combines a professional approach with a sense of fun and a passion for connecting with people, building relationships and leveraging curiosity, creativity and play as powerful learning tools.
- Her approach to working with teachers and school leaders is grounded in making intentional and explicit connections between teacher learning and student learning.
- Author of the online course “Resilient Teachers: Building Strengths for Work and Play“
- Teacher Trainer and Course Director for Europass in Nice since 2020.