Director of Europass Teacher Academy, Course Director in Florence, and European Project Manager.
- Born in Caprese Michelangelo, Italy;
- Student at Humboldt University of Berlin;
- Degree in Political Science from the University of Florence, Italy;
- Master in Politics in Europe from the University of Siena, Italy;
- Teacher and Program Coordinator at Europass since 2006;
- Founder and Director of Europass Teacher Academy;
- Expert in the Erasmus program and school consultant for European projects.
- Passionate traveller visited 80+ countries;
- Fluent speaker of English, German, Italian and Spanish;
- Author of the face-to-face courses:
- Arts for the Inclusion of Migrants, Refugees, and Disadvantaged Populations
- Design Thinking for Educators
- Discovering Renaissance Art in Florence
- Explaining the European Union and Its Opportunities to Your Students
Do you want to find out more about David? This is his blog interview, enjoy it!