Teacher Trainer in Athens and Nafplio
- Born in Athens, Greece
- Bachelor’s in arts (B.A.) in Theatre and Performative Practices (Drama studies- Theatre & Cinema)
- Background studies in History and Archaeology, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens. Major in Archaeology and History of Art. Specialized in Prehistoric Period of Greece and Egypt.
- Collaborated with several directors in theatrical and cinema productions in Greece.
- Acting specializations: Meisner technique, Viewpoints Composition technique.
- Further training: Alexander technique, Laban movement analysis (LMA), Animal Movement Method, Ashtanga Yoga, classical dance.
- Teacher at Europass since 2020.
- Creator of Europass course “Drama Techniques: Developing Self-Expression, Communication and Social Skills for All Students”.