Teacher Trainer for courses on emotional intelligence, teacher well-being and 21st-century skills, such as A satisfying school experience; Conflict management, emotional intelligence, and bullying prevention; The 4Cs: Creativity, Critical thinking, Communication and Collaboration in schools.
- Born in New Jersey, USA
- Degree in English Literature from Boston College (Massachusetts)
- Trained in Professional Counseling, Scuola di Psicoterapia Comparata (Florence, Italy)
- Trained in Group Conducting for Counseling, Centro Scuole Counseling e Psicoterapia, (Florence, Italy)
- English Language Teacher
- Creates and designs professional development courses for teachers
- Teacher Trainer at Europass since 2015
- Author of the online course “Introduction to the 4Cs“
Do you want to find more about Susan? This is her blog interview, enjoy it!