Even if technical skills and academic knowledge get your foot in the door, soft skills are those, which afterwards open most of the doors in your career. If taught well, soft skills will stay with you forever, because they are transferable in many different job types and improve you personally as well!
During this course, you will be able to deepen eight soft skills that are considered relevant for teachers of any kind. It would be hard to list all the benefits of learning these skills, but just to mention some they: improve relationships with colleagues and within your classes; make you a better presenter; help you be better leaders for your students; improve your motivation and creativity; enable you to better work with others and increases your capacity to avoid and resolve conflicts; help you understand and fight stress.
- Improve verbal, non-verbal communication and active listening;
- Improve the teaching and learning process by good interpersonal communication;
- Learn how to organise & write a presentation, together with methods to fight nerves during a presentation and tips on how to work with visual aids;
- Acknowledge the principles of leadership and how to be good leaders in the classroom;
- Equip participants with tips and tricks to self-motivation and help them boost their creativity;
- Learn how to work better in team with colleges & how to boost team-work in the classroom;
- Learn how to prevent and if it occurs how to resolve conflicts both in classroom and in workplace environment;
- Acknowledge the causes, types of stress and methods of avoiding and dealing with it;
- Learn relaxation methods and tips for creating a better work-life balance.
Find out our upcoming confirmed courses here.
- Project managers, school managers, administrators, and teachers
- Anybody who wants to develop successful European projects in education.