This course will bring a fresh perspective to your teaching career by giving you the opportunity to see the learning process from a student’s viewpoint and critically evaluate your professional approach.
The language classes consist of 20 hours of morning sessions, designed specifically for your current language level and needs.
Our classes are held every morning, providing you with the chance to put your newly acquired language skills to the test in the afternoons.
By the end of the course, you will have a deeper understanding of the Italian language and culture, as you observe and participate in authentic communication practices with the support of local, professional instructors.
You’ll have the chance to reflect on your teaching approach, compare different methodologies, and choose the one that best suits you, all while fostering a more critical, productive, and enthusiastic mindset.
With excellent teachers, a friendly school environment, and an enjoyable atmosphere, this is the Italian language course you’ve been searching for!
In collaboration with the Europass Italian Language School
This course includes these activities:
- 3 City Guided Tours;
- 1 Cooking Class;
- 1-day Excursion.
- 1 guided tour;
- 1 cooking lesson or one extra activity depending on the school’s availability.
Other activities may be available on-site.
The course will help the participants to:
- Develop their overall proficiency and confidence in using Italian;
- Improve their ability to effectively communicate in various situations, both personal and professional;
- Gain a deeper understanding of Italian culture and its influence on language usage;
- Participate in engaging learning activities that will further enhance their skills in reading, writing, listening, and speaking in Italian.
Day 1 – Course introduction & setting goals
- Introduction to the course, the school, and the external week activities;
- Presentations of the participants’ schools;
- Identification of needs and goals for each participant and relevant populations.
Day 2, 3, 4 & 5 – Intermediate Italian grammar and conversation
Day 6 – Course closure and cultural activities
- Course evaluation: round-up of acquired competencies, feedback, and discussion;
- Awarding of the course Certificate of Attendance;
- Excursion and other external cultural activities.