Are you a dedicated teacher and an eager learner? This elementary Italian language course is perfect for you!
This course will bring a new perspective to your teaching career by allowing you to see the learning process from a student’s perspective, and critically evaluate your professional approach.
The language classes consist of 20 hours of morning sessions, tailored to your current language proficiency and needs.
Our classes are held every morning, giving you the chance to explore and put your newly acquired language skills to the test in the afternoons.
By the end of the course, you will have a deeper understanding of the Italian language and culture, as you observe and absorb authentic communication practices with the support of local, professional instructors.
You’ll have the opportunity to reflect on your profession in a more critical, productive, and enthusiastic manner, compare different teaching methods, and choose the one that best suits you.
Our teachers, who are highly qualified and native Italian speakers, use a relaxed teaching style to make the lessons enjoyable and interactive.
In collaboration with the Europass Italian Language School
- 3 City Guided Tours;
- 1 Cooking Class;
- 1-day Excursion.
Other activities may be available on-site.
The course will help the participants to:
- Improve their fluency and accuracy in Italian;
- Become more comfortable with teaching in Italian to non-native Italian speakers;
- Learn about Italian culture;
- Acquire direct experience with learning activities that involve the four basic skills (reading, writing, listening, and speaking) in their classrooms.
Day 1 – Course introduction & setting goals
- Introduction to the course, the school, and the external week activities;
- Presentations of the participants’ schools;
- Identification of needs and goals for each participant and relevant populations.
Day 2, 3, 4 & 5 – Elementary Italian grammar and conversation
Day 6 – Course closure and cultural activities
- Course evaluation: round-up of acquired competencies, feedback, and discussion;
- Awarding of the course Certificate of Attendance;
- Excursion and other external cultural activities.