Are you a teacher seeking to refine your Italian language skills? Then this advanced level Italian language course is designed just for you!
This course will challenge you to push the limits of your knowledge, and provide you with a deeper understanding of Italian culture.
The language classes consist of 20 hours of morning sessions, specifically created for advanced language learners like you. These classes will test and expand your current language abilities, ensuring that you leave the course with a more comprehensive grasp of the language.
Throughout the course, you will be immersed in a supportive and challenging environment that is tailored specifically to meet the needs of advanced language learners. With the guidance of local, professional instructors, you will have the opportunity to perfect your language skills and expand your cultural knowledge.
Don’t miss out on this exceptional chance to push the boundaries of your language skills and broaden your cultural knowledge.
In collaboration with the Europass Italian Language School
This course includes these activities:
- 3 City Guided Tours;
- 1 Cooking Class;
- 1-day Excursion.
- 1 guided tour;
- 1 cooking lesson or one extra activity depending on the school’s availability.
Other activities may be available on-site.
By completing this advanced-level Italian language course, you will:
- Enhance your mastery of the Italian language, resulting in improved fluency and accuracy in speaking and writing;
- Build greater confidence in teaching Italian to non-native speakers, honing your skills in communicating with them effectively;
- Gain a deeper appreciation and understanding of Italian culture, including its history, traditions, and customs;
- Engage in hands-on learning activities that integrate the four essential language skills: reading, writing, listening, and speaking. You will put your new language skills into practice and directly experience the learning process in a supportive, immersive environment.
Day 1 – Course introduction & setting goals
- Introduction to the course, the school, and the external week activities;
- Presentations of the participants’ schools;
- Identification of needs and goals for each participant and relevant populations.
Day 2, 3, 4 & 5 – Advanced Italian grammar and conversation
Day 6 – Course closure and cultural activities
- Course evaluation: round-up of acquired competencies, feedback, and discussion;
- Awarding of the course Certificate of Attendance;
- Excursion and other external cultural activities.