As everyone knows, teaching can be one of the most beautiful but also most challenging professions. Indeed, it doesn’t come as a big surprise that according to recent research, teachers experience more stress than most of other workers. At the same time, many students report the negative impact of stress on their mood, behavior and academic performances.
So, are there any strategies that educators can apply to manage stress and prevent its drawbacks?
This course has been designed precisely for teachers who want to gain knowledge about the most effective ways to deal with stress.
Through practical hands-on activities, participants will learn how to foster their own well-being and to maintain a favorable climate in their classroom. A particular section of the course will be dedicated to the effects of stress and anxiety on learning and how to help pupils to prevent and manage stress. During the course, there will be also the opportunity to focus on emotional intelligence and emotional regulation as a powerful skill to cope with stress.
Moreover, the training will provide direct experience of the most useful relaxation techniques to be used in the classroom and beyond.
Participants will be also provided with some of the most recent scientific evidence about the benefits of stress reduction programs, especially in school environments.
- Practical tools for stress management in educational environments
- How to enhance teachers well-being
- How to foster resilience and cope with stressful situations at the workplace
- How to help students to deal with school stress
- How to improve your emotional intelligence and better deal with stress
- How to integrate emotional intelligence skills into the curricula
- Best relaxation techniques for educators and students
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs);
- Teacher trainers;
- Headteachers; Principals;
- Managers of schools.