This course is designed for elementary-level learners and will provide a unique opportunity to learn about the Spanish language and culture in a fun and engaging way. You will have the chance to develop your language skills, improve your fluency, and learn about Spanish customs, traditions, and history.
The language classes consist of 20 hours of morning sessions that are tailored to your current language proficiency and needs. Whether you’re a beginner or have some prior knowledge, our experienced instructors will help you grow and develop your skills.
In addition to language classes, you will also have the opportunity to participate in cultural activities, guided tours, and excursions that will give you a deeper understanding of Spanish culture.
By the end of this course, you will have a solid foundation in the Spanish language and a deeper appreciation of Spanish culture. You will also have a new perspective on teaching and learning, as you reflect on your own approach and learn new techniques from experienced professionals.
The course will help the participants to:
- Enhance fluency and accuracy in Spanish
- Enhance comfort in teaching Spanish to non-native speakers
- Increase knowledge of Spanish culture
- Gain hands-on experience in developing reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills in the classroom.
Day 1 – Course introduction and setting goals
- Introduction to the course, the school, and the external week activities;
- Presentations of the participants’ schools;
- Identification of needs and goals for each participant and relevant populations.
Day 2, 3, 4 & 5 – Elementary grammar, listening and comprehension activities
Day 6 – Course closure and cultural activities
- Course evaluation: round-up of acquired competencies, feedback, and discussion;
- Awarding of the course Certificate of Attendance;
- Excursion and other external cultural activities.