Are you seeking to enhance your intermediate-level Spanish language skills and gain a deeper understanding of Spanish culture? Then this intermediate Spanish language course is the perfect opportunity for you!
This comprehensive course is designed specifically for intermediate-level learners and offers 20 hours of intensive morning sessions tailored to your current language proficiency and needs.
You’ll have the chance to immerse yourself in an environment that is supportive of intermediate-level language learners and be guided by local, professional instructors. This combination of classroom learning and cultural immersion will allow you to enhance your language skills and broaden your cultural knowledge.
The course will help the participants to:
- Enhance their fluency and accuracy in speaking, listening, reading, and writing in Spanish;
- Expand their knowledge of Spanish culture and customs;
- Develop the confidence and skills to use Spanish in a variety of real-life situations;
- Engage in learning activities that foster the improvement of their communication skills in Spanish.
Day 1 – Course introduction and setting goals
- Introduction to the course, the school, and the external week activities;
- Presentations of the participants’ schools;
- Identification of needs and goals for each participant and relevant populations.
Day 2, 3, 4 & 5 – Intermediate grammar, listening and comprehension activities
Day 6 – Course closure and cultural activities
- Course evaluation: round-up of acquired competencies, feedback, and discussion;
- Awarding of the course Certificate of Attendance;
- Excursion and other external cultural activities.