Are you an advanced Spanish language teacher looking to further improve your language skills? Then this course, designed specifically for advanced-level learners, is exactly what you need!
This advanced course will provide you with the challenge and depth necessary to take your Spanish language abilities to the next level and deepen your understanding of the rich Spanish culture.
The language classes consist of 20 hours of intensive morning sessions, tailored specifically to meet the needs of advanced Spanish language learners like you. These classes will challenge and refine your current language skills, ensuring that you leave the course with a more complete understanding of the language.
Throughout the course, you’ll be immersed in an environment designed to cater to the needs of advanced language learners. With the guidance of local, professional instructors, you’ll have the opportunity to further improve your language skills and broaden your cultural knowledge.
The course will help the participants to:
- Sharpen their fluency and accuracy in Spanish to a highly proficient level;
- Become confident in teaching Spanish to non-native Spanish speakers;
- Gain a deeper understanding of Spanish culture and customs;
- Engage in immersive learning activities that will enhance all four language skills: reading, writing, listening, and speaking.
Day 1 – Course introduction and setting goals
- Introduction to the course, the school, and the external week activities;
- Presentations of the participants’ schools;
- Identification of needs and goals for each participant and relevant populations.
Day 2, 3, 4 & 5 – Advanced grammar, listening and comprehension activities
Day 6 – Course closure and cultural activities
- Course evaluation: round-up of acquired competencies, feedback, and discussion;
- Awarding of the course Certificate of Attendance;
- Excursion and other external cultural activities.