International education consultant and coach and Head Teacher Trainer in Seville in 2019-2020 and in Dublin since 2020.
- Born in Seville, Spain
- B.A. in English Language and Literature, University of Seville (2004)
- M.A. in Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language, Universidad Pablo de Olavide (2011). Master thesis got the maximum qualification, published here.
- Ph.D. on Applied Linguistics at Flinders University, Australia. Thesis submitted January 2020, pending results. Dissertation on the impact of Project Based Learning infused with digital technologies on the motivation of students of Spanish as a foreign language
- Awardee of the FIRPS scholarship for the whole doctoral programme in Australia, valued in 135,000 AUD
- CEO of Connected Minds Teacher Academy, an education consultancy firm focused on the dissemination of Project Based Learning around the world, check it here.
- Experience as a Higher Education lecturer in Spanish language and education in Australia, the US and Spain, editor, translator, teacher of Spanish and English as a foreign language, educational trips organizer and spoken word performer.
- Teacher Trainer and curriculum designer at Europass since 2019