An ERASMUS+ Teacher Training Course about Social Media and Web Solutions for the Classroom
The course has been created for teachers who wish to learn more about the use of IT and communication technology in their classrooms.
Participants will take part in small practical group tasks which will show them how to incorporate technology into their lessons to make them more effective and enjoyable. Emphasis will be placed on the most popular social media, as well as on new Web platforms among which students could choose according to their preferences. They will also learn about privacy and the safe use of social media, student versus teacher roles and digital classroom management.
By the end of this course, participants will know how to use social networking platforms and web 2.0 to share their work, create groups, use free resources and apps, and cooperate with others online. As a result, students and teachers’ engagement and satisfaction will be enhanced.
Included in the programme: Guided city Tours and a full-day Excursion in Ireland (Usually on Saturday).
Follow the calendar of the upcoming confirmed course sessions on our Facebook Page
- Teachers: primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs; - Teacher trainers; Careers officers, - Headteachers; Principals; Managers of schools;
course details - Dublin
- Length of the course: 1 week: Mon - Sat
- Number of participants: max. 12;
- Set Dates 2018: 08 - 13 January; 05 - 10 February; 05 - 10 March; 02 - 07 April; 07 - 12 May; 04 - 09 June; 02 - 07 July; 06 - 11 August; 03 - 08 September; 01 - 06 October; 05 -10 November; 03 - 08 December.
- Extra curricular activities included: Dublin Guided Tour and 1 day Excursion in Ireland (usually on Saturday);
- Course Price: € 480,00