Concept by: Iacopo Falciani
SUGGESTED COMPUTER PROFICIENCY: BASIC
This course is designed for teachers who would like to further their knowledge on the use of ICT in class and to experiment with new enjoyable tools. The course will focus on web solutions such as Edmodo, Google educational tools, online Quizzes and others.
During the course, participants will
learn by doing: working in groups, they will have the opportunity to
test different tools directly and to share examples about how to use
them in class.
The techniques acquired in the course will enable teachers to make their lessons more engaging for their students thus making them more effective.
Upon completion of the course teachers will be aware of the strengths and weaknesses of many different ICT tools and will know how to exploit them in the classroom in a safe and useful way.
The course will help the participants to:
- Use audiovisual platforms, making a search easier, creating playlists about different topics, sharing and embedding videos and playlists;
- Use online platforms for communication and sharing: managing a virtual classroom, sending assignments, searching and sharing useful materials, communicating with students and parents;
- Know Google Drive and Google Apps used as educational resources;
- Motivate students through serious digital games and online quizzes.
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs);
- Teacher trainers;
- Managers of schools.
Head teacher of ICT Courses: Iacopo Falciani
Do you want to take more than one course? Build your own 2-week Course!
Is there any doubt you want to clarify? Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org or by Facebook); we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.