Concept by: Iacopo Falciani
SUGGESTED COMPUTER PROFICIENCY: INTERMEDIATE
This course is designed for teachers who would like to further their knowledge and skills in the use of tools of ICT in the Classroom. It is also designed for teachers who would like to develop web solutions in their classrooms to promote students’ learning, collaborative work, and creativity across a wider range of subjects.
During the course participants through activities will be able to introduce new knowledge and ideas to students by:
- Applying frameworks and models that support the effective implementation of ICT in the Classroom
- Creating and managing content to support modeling learning by using a variety of tools, web sites, and search engines
- Infusing technology throughout a lesson plan for efficient and effective teaching.
Upon completion of the course, participants will gain a greater insight into issues regarding the incorporation of ICT tools in everyday teaching that will promote students` enthusiastic engagement and motivation in learning process in a more creative and collaborative way.
The course will help the participants to understand how to:
- Optimize retrieval process (e.g. Socrative, Quizlet)
- Conduct assessment for/as/of learning (e.g. Kahoot, ePortfolios)
- Give effective feedback to students (e.g. Edpuzzle)
- Support students with special educational needs (e.g. text to speech tools)
- Support collaboration and dialogue among students with community tools (e.g. Padlet, Trello).
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs);
- Teacher trainers;
- Managers of schools.
Head teacher of ICT Courses: Iacopo Falciani
Do you want to take more than one course? Build your own 2-week Course!
Is there any doubt you want to clarify? Contact us (email@example.com or by Facebook); we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.