Concept by: Tatiana Speri
The course aims to make you aware of the challenges related to applying creative methods and innovative solutions into your classroom.
If you are an instructor interested in meeting students’ needs and eager to involve your pupils in learning, this course is what you are probably looking for. If you are an educator struggling to invent new strategies to enhance learning, this course is definitely for you! Participants will get hands-on experience connected to critical and creative thinking, to ICT in education and to students’ soft skills.
By the end of the course, participants will enjoy having a set of concrete ideas on how to apply new teaching strategies to boost high-order skills in nowadays’ students.
|The course will help the participants to:|
- Improve their knowledge about students’ learning style and ability to project teaching according to them;
- Understand: mapping techniques, visual thinking, visual teaching strategies, creative thinking;
- Adopt Projecting lessons using innovative methods;
- Evaluate complex competences: teacher-, peer- and auto-assessment;
- Search, adapt and manipulate visual resources as a way to develop high-order skills;
- Manage ICT tools in Education: quizzes and serious games, classroom management platforms, online portfolios.
- Teachers primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs;
- Teacher trainers;
- Managers of schools/organisations offering adult education.
Head teacher of classroom management courses: Ilaria Barbieri
Do you want to take more than one course? Build your own 2-week Course!
Is there any doubt you want to clarify? Contact us (email@example.com or by Facebook); we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.