The course aims to make you aware of the challenges related to applying creative methods and innovative solutions into your classroom.
If you are an instructor interested in meeting students’ needs and eager to involve your pupils in learning, this course is what you are probably looking for. If you are an educator struggling to invent new strategies to enhance learning, this course is definitely for you! Participants will get hands-on experience connected to critical and creative thinking, to ICT in education and to students’ soft skills.
By the end of the course, participants will enjoy having a set of concrete ideas on how to apply new teaching strategies to boost high-order skills in nowadays’ students.
- Knowledge about students’ learning style and ability to project teaching according to them;
- Mapping techniques, visual thinking, visual teaching strategies, creative thinking;
- Projecting lessons using innovative methods;
- Evaluating complex competences: teacher-, peer- and auto-assessment;
- Searching, adapting and manipulating visual resources as a way to develop high-order skills;
- Managing ICT tools in Education: quizzes and serious games, classroom management platforms, online portfolios.
Find out our upcoming confirmed courses here.
- Teachers primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs;
- Teacher trainers;
- Managers of schools/organisations offering adult education.