This course is designed for teachers who would like to further their knowledge and skills in the use of ICT tools and Web solutions in their classrooms in order to promote students’ learning, collaborative work and creativity across a wider range of subjects.
During the course participants through activities will be able to introduce new knowledge and ideas to students by:
· Applying frameworks and models that support effective implementation of ICT in classroom
· Creating and managing content to support modelling learning by using a variety of tools, web sites and search engines
· Infusing technology throughout a lesson plan for efficient and effective teaching. Specifically, using technology tools to:
- Optimize retrieval process (e.g. Socrative, Quizlet)
- Conduct assessment for/as/of learning (e.g. Kahoot, ePortfolios)
- Give effective feedback to students (e.g. Edpuzzle)
- Support students with special educational needs (e.g. text to speech tools)
- Support collaboration and dialogue among students with community tools (e.g. Padlet, Trello).
Upon completion of the course, participants will gain a greater insight into issues regarding the incorporation of ICT tools in everyday teaching that will promote students` enthusiastic engagement and motivation in learning process in a more creative and collaborative way.
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs);
- Teacher trainers;
- Managers of schools.