Concept by: Susan Gagliano
This course has been created for teachers who want to foster a more dynamic, creative environment in the classroom to encourage and stimulate students’ interest in learning.
Teachers will have the opportunity to learn ‘by doing’ through a range of activities and experiences aimed toward promoting higher student self-esteem, increased student involvement and greater cohesion among teachers, students and their families. This practical, hands-on course is designed to help participants understand, identify and combat early school-leaving, negative school-family relations and the early signs of teacher burn-out.
By the end of the course, teachers will have acquired greater knowledge about how creativity, improved communication and enhanced relational skills can be effective allies in discouraging school-leaving and favoring a more meaningful school experience.
Extracurricular activities included: Guided city tours and 1-day cultural excursion (usually on Saturday).
The course “A Satisfying School Experience” will help the participants to:
- Improve their knowledge of the ingredients of wellbeing, fun and enthusiasm at school and how to enhance them;
- Develop effective communication skills to improve school relations within students, colleagues and families;
- Understand motivation and how to stimulate it in yourself and others, thanks to practical group cohesion and team building activities;
- Understand burnout prevention and care techniques;
- Get more of the 3 Cs: Creativity, Critical thinking and Collaboration.
- Teachers: primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs;
- Teacher trainers;
- Careers officers, educational guides and counsellors;
- Headteachers, principals and managers of schools.
Head teacher of Arts and Wellbeing Courses: Susan Gagliano
Do you want to take more than one course? Build your own 2-week Course!
Is there any doubt you want to clarify? Contact us (email@example.com or by Facebook); we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.