Teacher Trainer in Florence for courses on didactic methods and classroom management solutions, such as Learning by Playing & Learning by Doing, Drama in the Primary Classroom, Classroom Management Solutions¸ CLIL in the Primary Classroom, the Montessori and Reggio Emilio methods.
- Born in Italy, raised in Canada
- Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science from McGill University, Montreal
- RSA Cambridge Certificate in teaching English as a foreign language (International House)
- Founder, director and teacher of English Florence, a language school working with public and private educational institutions as well as companies since 2015.
- Teacher Trainer at Europass since 2018.
Discover Lucy Tasca’s online course: Introduction to CLIL in Primary Schools