Develop your teaching skills by spending 1 month in one of our main teacher training centers (Barcelona, Berlin, Dublin or Florence) and then 11 months or more as a paid teacher at one of our partner schools around the world in Thailand, Taiwan, or Mexico.
The World Teachers’ Experience opens international borders and pushes professional boundaries. That’s something all brilliant teachers should embark on, at least once in their life. And you have the chance of accessing it easily, with our assistance and advice.
Open up your mind and possibilities… have a unique Teaching Experience.
- Minimum length: 12 months;
- Price: 1800€;
- Location: Thailand, Taiwan, Mexico;
- Dates: on request;
- 1-month study program with a weekly assessment of the learning progress, among:
- 11 months or more of teaching experience abroad.
- Yearly subscription to all Europass Teacher Academy Online self-paced courses;
- One guided city tour and one full-day excursion included for each week of the course.
- Europass Diploma awarded at the end of the training, reporting the modules studied and the trainee’s final mark;
- Certification of the learning outcomes according to the standards of the Europass Certificate Supplement;
- Certification of the learning outcomes according to the standards of the European Credit system for Vocational Education and Training (ECVET).
What you will get:
- Cultural preparation and training;
- On-site assistance;
- A job in a local school fully paid in local currency.
Why should you do it:
- To add real competencies and unique value to your learning path;
- To immediately put into practice what you have learned in your training… and be paid for it;
- To grow as a teacher;
- To acquire invaluable life skills;
- To be immersed in a priceless intercultural experience, crucial in education nowadays;
- To add an extremely useful and worthwhile job experience to your CV.
What are the Europass’ Diplomas?
While our one-week courses usually focus on specific topics and methodologies, the Europass Diploma is awarded after a one-month-long training course. In this time, participants will tackle the challenges and needs that they come across in their daily work, and master a whole set of strategies to manage them more successfully. By the end of the Diploma, they will have turned into real experts in the field selected for their training.
Because of the depth of the certified competence, taking a Europass Diploma is more demanding than following our one-week courses. While these simply provide a Certificate of Attendance, the Europass Diploma will assess the trainees’ individual learning at the end of each week, and award a final Certificate reporting their final mark. Good teachers are also curious students: are you ready to take up the challenge?