Concept by: Francesco Molinari
During this course, participants will discover the functioning of the dual training system in Germany, an educational system that has been successfully implemented for several years with growing effectiveness.
A dual course of study is a combined educational system that integrates university studies with vocational training or professional practice in companies and enterprises. In contrast to internships and part-time studies, a dual course of study is characterized by the fact that the professional and vocational elements are an integral part of the degree program.
By the end of this course, participants will have a full understanding of this successful educational method as well as awareness concerning the importance of integrating theory and practice in the educational system.
|The course will help the participants to:|
- Understand how the dual system works and which are the aims of this educational program;
- Get a clearer perception concerning the activities and the implementation of the program;
- Understand how the deployment of the dual system contributes to reducing the unemployment rate and the school dropout;
- Understand how the collaboration between companies and educational institutions improves educational skills;
- Implement the dual system abroad and how to adapt it to the different educational environments;
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs);
- Teacher trainers;
- Careers officers, educational guides and counselors;
- Managers of schools/organisations offering adult education.
Head teacher of School Innovation Courses: Alessandro Pumpo
Is there any doubt you want to clarify? Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org or by Facebook); we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.