Concept by: Susan Gagliano
Long heralded as key competences for 21st-century learners, the ”Four Cs” (Creativity, Critical Thinking, Communication, and Collaboration) are often embraced in theory yet stump educators in practice.
Creativity and Critical Thinking represent inseparable attitudes and abilities for innovation which, contrary to popular belief, CAN be learned, taught and implemented in any classroom.
Communication and Collaboration are fundamental life skills that students can draw from in their everyday experiences at school and shape their ability to live, connect with others and work well in their future. The “Four Cs” strengthen our learners’ ability to find their place – professionally, personally, socially – in today’s fast changing world, while fostering other life-enhancing Cs: curiosity, confidence, caring and cooperation.
This course aims to provide teachers with the knowledge, the know-how and the confidence to incorporate these stimulating skills into their curriculum and school environment. In a true learn-by-doing environment, course participants will gain greater knowledge about what these competencies entail and not only how to teach them, but first and foremost how to tap into their own ability to create, to think critically, to communicate effectively and to collaborate well with others.
The course will help the participants to:
- Gain a clear understanding of the creative process and experience it first-hand
- Think critically and get the most out of today’s information overload
- Experience more effective communication abilities and techniques
- Broaden collaborative opportunities in the classroom and encourage it in all aspects of the school community
- Live a truly international team-building experience
- Teachers primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs;
- Teacher trainers;
- Managers of schools/organizations offering adult education.
Head teacher of School Innovation Courses: Alessandro Pumpo
Is there any doubt you want to clarify? Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org or by Facebook); we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.