Concept by: Marta Mandolini
Your school is the space where you spend a lot of your life time. Your colleagues and the staff of your school are part of your life, as a larger family you are supposed to contribute every day with support and professional programs, to provide the best education for the future adults in the world. Positive school climate, real cohesiveness, teacher collaboration and motivation have a great impact on student approach to learning and outcomes. Isn’t it true?
Let’s participate in our Team Building Program for school to experiment with how fun and motivational activities can be inspirational for the development of a sense of belonging and an atmosphere of community, of tolerance and team spirit, and for the improvement of communication skills. Team building activities also create a climate of cooperation and contribute to collaborative problem-solving, develop empathy and trust in the group and in yourself, enhance creativity and boost self-esteem.
We will spend a few hours in the theoretical aspect of a Team Building program (group psychology, personality development, activity planning), and present a series of fun team building activities in the classroom and around the city; no particular skills are required to participate.
By the end of the course you will learn the positive power of Team Building activities and also will be ready to re-use and adjust the exercises at school.
The course will help the participants to:
- Learn the positive power of team-building activities and feel more confident and ready to re-use and adjust the practiced exercises at your own school;
- Learn how to promote team building to create a climate of cooperation and collaborative problem solving, an atmosphere of community, tolerance, team spirit and acquire communication skills;
- Initiate the growth of empathy and trust in your group of teachers, and in yourself while enhancing creativity and boosting self-esteem;
- Gain a fuller understanding about team building through group psychology, personality development and activity planning.
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs);
- Teacher trainers;
- Managers of schools.
Head teacher of School Innovation Courses: Alessandro Pumpo
Is there any doubt you want to clarify? Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org or by Facebook); we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.