SUGGESTED COMPUTER PROFICIENCY: INTERMEDIATE
The course has been created for participants interested in Technology Enhanced Learning and M-learning: they will discover how laptops, tablets and smartphones can be integrated into a teacher’s toolkit.
During this training course, participants will get fresh ideas on how to incorporate technology into their lessons and they will work in small groups to carry out practical tasks. They will learn how to use software, platforms and apps to communicate, to manage groups and to foster collaboration. They will also have the chance to experience how learning can be enhanced by using serious technological games and quizzes.
By the end of the course, teachers will be more inspired to use ICT tools in a motivating and pedagogical way.
|The course will help the participants to:|
- Use technology in the classroom: managing groups, interacting, communicating, sharing materials;
- Structure information, better analyze, comprehend, synthesize, recall and generate new ideas using technological tools.
- Adopt interactive learning through the use of quizzes, games and flashcards.
- Manage a virtual classroom, send assignments, search and share useful materials, communicating with students and parents;
- Build awareness about ethical issues related to Social Media and Web Platforms;
- Manage privacy settings for safe use of Social Media.
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs);
- Teacher trainers;
- Careers officers and headteachers;
- Managers of schools/organisations offering adult education.
Head teacher of ICT courses: Jacopo Falciani
Do you want to take more than one course? Build your own 2-week Course!
Is there any doubt you want to clarify? Contact us (email@example.com); we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.