A 1 week ERASMUS+ Teacher Training Course about the practical use of Tablets and Smartphones in the classroom.
SUGGESTED COMPUTER PROFICIENCY: INTERMEDIATE
The course has been created for participants interested in Technology Enhanced Learning and M-learning: they will discover how laptops, tablets and smartphones can be integrated into a teacher’s toolkit.
During this training course, participants will get fresh ideas on how to incorporate technology into their lessons and they will work in small groups to carry out practical tasks. They will learn how to use software, platforms and apps to communicate, to manage groups and to foster collaboration. They will also have the chance to experience how learning can be enhanced by using serious technological games and quizzes.
By the end of the course, teachers will be more inspired to use ICT tools in a motivating and pedagogical way.
Guided city tours and 1 full day cultural excursion will also be part of the programme.
Find out our upcoming confirmed courses here.
- Using technology in the classroom: managing groups, interacting, communicating, sharing materials;
- Proposing tasks and exercises through educational web platforms;
- Image sharing;
- Platforms for audiovisual materials: how to make a search easier, creating playlist about different topics, sharing and embedding videos and playlists.
- To structure information, better analyze, comprehend, synthesize, recall and generate new ideas using technological tools.
- Interactive learning through the use of quizzes, games and flashcards.
- Managing a virtual classroom, sending assignments, searching and sharing useful materials, communicating with students and parents;
- Motivating students through serious digital games and quizzes;
- Building awareness about ethical issues related to Social Media and Web Platforms;
- Managing privacy settings for a safe use of Social Media.
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs);
- Teacher trainers;
- Careers officers and headteachers;
- Managers of schools/organisations offering adult education.