Concept by: Ilaria Barbieri
This course has been created for educators who want to learn more about Project Based Learning (PBL) and how they can integrate this topic into their lessons and school curriculum using the latest techniques and classroom tools. PBL offers students an opportunity to be more engaged in the lessons and provides students with a deeper understanding of the topic through simultaneous exposure to a variety of learning methods.
In this engaging and hands-on course, participants will gain an understanding of what Project Based Learning is, which tools are best for integrating PBL in to your lessons, how to monitor and assess students using PBL and reflect on how educators can integrate PBL into their own teaching practices.
By the end of this course, students will have gained greater insight into PBL projects for the classroom and how to integrate PBL into their lessons. They will become more confident in their own teaching and assessments and will take away ideas on how to integrate PBL into their classroom and school curriculum.
In addition, course participants will walk away with a working PBL model and provided with all the necessary components needed to carry out their project at their own school. They will also learn more about the PBL process and become more confident with initiating and starting other projects within their own school, local community, or other teachers within the EU.
|The course will help the participants to:|
- Understand what PBL is and how to confidently implement it in class.
- Gain insight into a variety of activities that you can implement into PBL.
- Understand how media and technology can be integrated into PBL.
- Assess student’s PBL projects confidently using rubrics.
- Create detailed PBL lesson plans.
- Implement school-wide PBL programs.
- Teachers: primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs;
- Teacher trainers; Careers officers, educational guides and counselors;
- Managers of schools/organisations offering adult education.
Head teacher of classroom management courses: Ilaria Barbieri
Do you want to take more than one course? Build your own 2-week Course!
Is there any doubt you want to clarify? Contact us (email@example.com or by Facebook); we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.