Concept by: Alessandro Pumpo
This course has been created for teachers who want to learn more about how to stimulate innovation and creativity amongst their students.
There are many products and services that can help teachers to motivate and stimulate their students. These products and services come with detailed lesson plans that are easy to implement in the classroom. During the course, participants will experience new teaching methods and strategies that can educate and engage their students. At the same time, the participants will learn how and when to incorporate design-related skills and creative activities.
Innovative education provides an opportunity to teach effectively but in a more fun and stimulating way. This approach to teaching will allow students to discover how subjects can relate in real-life situations which will, therefore, increase their problem-solving skills, determination, and desire to learn.
The course will offer a series of hands-on activities, group discussions and a chance to design thought-provoking exercises that teachers will then be able to use as a framework once they are back in their classrooms.
By the end of the course, teachers will have gained an insight in how to encourage innovation in their students and will be able to apply new and challenging activities into their classrooms.
The course will help the participants to:
- Understand the roles of skill, experience, motivation and culture in creative endeavour
- Appreciate how the perspective taken on creativity and design affects the policy used to generate it
- Differentiate between radical and incremental innovation in educatin
- Identify some potential disruptive innovations in education and take advantage of ‘open’ innovation sharing common goals
- Reflect on experiences of creativity and innovation into education.
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs);
- Teacher trainers;
- Headteachers; Principals;
- Managers of schools.
Head teacher of School Innovation Courses: Alessandro Pumpo
Is there any doubt you want to clarify? Contact us (email@example.com or by Facebook); we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.