Concept by: Robert Schwamborn
The aim of this interactive and practical course is to give participants the chance to learn about devices and software for video, photo and sound production, which can all be used to enhance and stimulate students’ learning.
During the week participants will learn new skills and new techniques that will lead to a better understanding of the educational power of some of the most famous free software and devices for photo and video making. They will both learn how to manipulate and to create their own visual resources for educational purposes.
At the end of this one week course, participants will have added many helpful new skills to their teaching methods. They will have acquired confidence in: designing projects using video and photo technologies, gathering professional and safe online resources; adding subtitles; managing timelines, audio and photos; uploading and sharing materials.
|The course will help the participants to:|
- Manipulate visual resources for educational goals;
- Be familiar with basic techniques for video-shooting;
- Acquire skills to edit photos and videos;
- Manage sound and text in visual resources;
- Upload audiovisual materials in educative settings.
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs);
- Teacher trainers;
- Careers officers, educational guides and counsellors;
- Managers of schools/organisations offering adult education.
Head teacher of ICT Courses: Iacopo Falciani
Do you want to take more than one course? Build your own 2-week Course!
Is there any doubt you want to clarify? Contact us (email@example.com or by Facebook); we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.