A 1 week ERASMUS+ Teachers Training Seminar.
The aim of this interactive and practical course is to give participants the chance to learn about devices and software for video, photo and sound production, which can all be used to enhance and stimulate students’ learning.
During the week participants will learn new skills and new techniques that will lead to a better understanding of the educational power of some of the most famous free software and devices for photo and video making. They will both learn how to manipulate and to create their own visual resources for educational purposes.
At the end of this one week course, participants will have added many helpful new skills to their teaching methods. They will have acquired confidence in: designing projects using video and photo technologies, gathering professional and safe online resources; adding subtitles; managing timelines, audio and photos; uploading and sharing materials.
Guided city tours and 1 full day cultural excursion (usually on Saturday) will also be part of the programme.
Find out our upcoming confirmed courses here.
- Manipulating visual resources for educational goals;
- Being familiar with basic techniques for video-shooting;
- Acquiring skills to edit photos and videos;
- Managing sound and text in visual resources;
- Uploading audiovisual materials in educative settings.
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs);
- Teacher trainers;
- Careers officers, educational guides and counsellors;
- Managers of schools/organisations offering adult education.