Concept by: Robert Schwamborn
Being born after the digital revolution, today’s students may find traditional activities such as reading extremely boring while they naturally pay attention to audiovisual contents (e.g., videos, photos, and audio resources). In contrast, their teachers, who likely had a more conventional education, might feel unarmed in communicating with their students through the language of the new media.
This course aims to bridge the gap by introducing the participants to the educational power of audiovisual contents. Participants will learn to use and adapt existing audiovisual resources as well as to create their own to enhance and stimulate their students’ learning.
In the course, participants will acquire a practical understanding of the most effective devices and free software for managing and producing videos, photos, and sounds. They will learn to gather professional and safe online resources, uploading and sharing materials online, managing timelines, audio and photos, and adding subtitles to a video. By its end, they will be confident in designing educational projects using video and photo technologies for their students.
|The course will help the participants to:|
- Search for audiovisual contents on platforms for education;
- Apply basic techniques for shooting videos;
- Edit photos and videos;
- Organize sounds and texts in visual resources;
- Upload, and share audiovisual contents;
- Exploit audiovisual resources for educational purposes.
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs);
- Teacher trainers;
- Careers officers, educational guides and counsellors;
- Managers of schools/organisations offering adult education.
Head teacher of ICT Courses: Iacopo Falciani
Do you want to take more than one course? Build your own 2-week Course!
Is there any doubt you want to clarify? Contact us (email@example.com or by Facebook); we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.