Europass Teacher Academy provides liaising and support for European teachers and institutions. With great skill and enthusiasm, we:
- Plan and manage further educational activities within the framework of the Erasmus+ Program of the European Union and organize training activities in Italy and in Europe;
- Encourage meetings among European teachers and institutions, as well as sharing of best practices;
- Guide schools step by step in the application of Erasmus+ mobility projects;
- Help schools find new partners for collaboration and project development,
- Assist schools and institutions in designing training courses that can fulfill their needs and in completing each part of the application form for Erasmus+ Key1 Grants;
- Participate in Erasmus+ Projects with schools and institutions from all over Europe, dedicated to the latest didactic methods (see below).
Our current Erasmus+ projects
- Teachers – Leaders – Teachers as Leaders and Trendsetters of Changing – A 3-year partnership among European schools and training centers, promoting Teachers as Leaders and developing training courses for teachers. (Partners from Poland, Bulgaria, Greece, Italy, Romania and Turkey). More information on the project website: http://teachers-leaders.eu/
- Europass Teacher Training Seminars – Europass is a partner of several schools in Europe, with the aim of delivering quality courses to their teachers and staff. If you are interested in collaborating with us, don’t hesitate to contact us. We can help you design a project focusing on innovative and current teaching methods and strategies, school management, or any other topic relevant for your institution.
- Best 4 Languages – A 2-year partnership among European language schools aimed at improving the professional skills of the schools’ managers, improving the school’s international presence, and improving the quality of language teaching. (Partners from Romania, Poland, Germany, Italy, and Slovenia). If you wish to know more, have a look at the corresponding Facebook page.
The findings of the project are presented in a handbook which covers both the aspects of the exchange: inspirational materials and exercises for a foreign language classroom (Part I: Handbook for Teachers – Exercises and learning activities) and managerial aspects (Part II: Institutional Development Strategies for Language Schools).
From the very beginning, the project was an exciting and fruitful learning experience for us having been given the chance by Erasmus+ to share pedagogies and management strategies with colleagues working in different cultural, educational, and organizational contexts.
In the Handbook you will find 12 exercises and learning activities and 8 case studies.
Our Projects accomplished in past years:
• ICT4LWUL: technology based methods for teaching Less Widely Used Languages – A 2 year partnership among European language schools focused on the implementation of ICT solutions and guidelines for language learning and teaching.
The other European language schools directly involved in this project are: Bridge Language Study House, Tallinn Language Centre, International TEFL Certificate s.r.o., Debrecen Summer School and Modern Languages Centre.
If you wish to know more, have a look at the corresponding Facebook page, download the ICT4LWUL Handbook and visit the ICT4LWUL site.
• Griftis: “Divided we fall, together we stand: improving strategies in European schools and teacher training centres, to prevent bullying and discrimination across Europe”: project for the exchange of best practices in school education with partners from Italy, Finland, Greece and Spain.
• MOVET – Movies For Vocational Education and Training – A “Transfer of Innovation Project” for testing and implementing a language teaching method based on the realization of short movies with students. The project is partially supported by the EU through Leonardo da Vinci funds.
• PractiCAL – Practice Culture and Language – International partnership for the exchange of ideas, information and methods concerning the teaching of the less widely used and less spoken languages of the EU. The project has been funded by the EU through Grundtvig funds.
• Cill – Creativity in Language Learning – An international partnership aiming to exchange, test and adapt innovative and creative teaching methods for foreign languages. The project has been funded by the EU through Leonardo da Vinci funds.
• Procedimientos da Acogida – An international partnership aiming to study, compare and improve welcoming and monitoring methods for students at risk of social exclusion. The project has been funded by the EU through Grundtvig funds.
• New Generation 50+ – An international partnership trying to investigate the learning needs of the population over 50 and develop new didactical methods. The project has been funded by the EU through Grundtvig funds.
• Learning Italian through Movie Making – An innovative workshop in which participants learn the Italian language writing a script, acting, filming and editing a short film entirely in Italian. The workshop has been funded by the EU through Grundtvig funds.