Navigating the complexities of leadership in today’s dynamic world requires essential tools and insights to thrive in the ever-evolving professional landscape.
This course goes beyond traditional leadership and skills training, by combining soft skills training with unique coaching paths towards the real understanding of your objectives as a leader and the holistic development of an action plan towards them.
Participants will embark on a journey to foster a deep comprehension of leadership, gaining insights into what it truly means to lead in diverse organizational contexts.
Through targeted activities and exercises, participants will not only understand these skills but also cultivate and refine them in a practical context.
The course takes a tailored approach by assessing each participant’s unique starting situation and the desired direction within their school or organization.
Through a blend of team, group, and individual coaching sessions, thanks to the right open-ended questions at the right moment, as well as the systemic assessment of your challenges, participants will work hands-on to achieve their professional objectives as leaders.
By the end of the course, they will have strengthened soft skills, including communication, social skills, project management, and time management.
The course will help the participants to:
- Foster the comprehension of what being a leader means;
- Comprehend and enhance the soft skills that a leader should have, such as communication, social skills, and project management;
- Assessing the starting situation and the direction each participant wants to take as a leader of the school or organization;
- Work hands-on through team, group, and individual coaching to achieve each participant’s professional objectives as leaders.
Day 1 – Introduction to the course and leadership
- Introduction to the course, the city, and the cultural activity;
- Warm-up activities;
- Presentations of the participants’ schools;
- Introduction to leadership.
Day 2 – Training on people skills
- Emotional intelligence;
- Effective communication;
- Differences between training, coaching, and mentoring others.
Day 3 – Training on organizational skills
- System Thinking;
- Agile project management;
- Time management.
Day 4 – Definition of objectives for the tailored coaching paths
- How to define a SMART objective;
- Rounds of one-to-one, team, and group coaching for a tailored objective definition.
Day 5 – Work on the tailored coaching paths
- Individual action plans to achieve the tailored objectives;
- Rounds of one-to-one, team, and group coaching to provide feedback on the holistic action plans.
Day 6 – Course closure and cultural activities
- Course evaluation: round-up of acquired competencies, feedback, and discussion;
- Awarding of the course Certificate of Attendance;
- Excursion and other external cultural activities.