Concept by: Petra Candida Mundy
All learners want to pass, but too often they are in the dark about how their habits and attitudes are preventing them from achieving their true potential. By negotiating and sharing evaluation processes which value behaviour and attitudes as well as procedures and contents, learners begin to take responsibility for their own education; ‘What mark did she give you? becomes ‘What mark did you earn?’
Although it can seem like a complicated maze, the evaluation and assessment process is really very simple. The first stage is to envisage goals: Where would we like our learners to get to? What qualities and skills will they need to acquire in order to achieve those goals?
This Intelligent Assessment and Evaluation course inspires you to design a set of evaluation criteria and rubrics for your own context, and implement a humanistic evaluation project in your school, which will help engage children with their education process and provide them with a route map of how to succeed, regardless of academic abilities or talents.
The Intelligent Assessment and Evaluation course will help the participants to understand how to:
- Implement a successful self- and peer-evaluation scheme
- Write rubrics and criteria for formative assessment
- Assess and evaluate ‘soft skills’
- Use modules and weightings to modify negative classroom behaviour
- Educate and include parents in evaluation
- Support inclusion by valuing ethics and attitudes.
• Primary and secondary teachers
• Educational planners
• Directors of studies
• Directors and department coordinators
Head teacher of classroom management courses: Ilaria Barbieri
Do you want to take more than one course? Build your own 2-week Course!
Is there any doubt you want to clarify? Contact us (email@example.com or by Facebook); we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.