Teacher Trainer in Oulu and Florence
- Born in Raahe, Finland
- Master of Education in Oulu, Finland, and Master of Special Education in Jyväskylä, Finland
- 20 years of experience in teaching children who have special needs due to learning difficulties, ADHD, Asperger syndrome, severe behavioral problems and/or socioemotional challenges
- Leans on profound understanding of the problems at hand and seeing every child as a precious human being.
- Worked at several Finnish schools such as the Herukka school, the Leinonpuisto school, the Jääli school and is currently working at the Talvikangas school
- Teacher Trainer in Oulu and Florence at Europass since 2019