Are you a teacher looking to strengthen your English language skills, whether for personal or professional reasons? Then this is the course for you!
You will participate in Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) activities, in order to practice your English while familiarizing yourself with a new place.
Explore the local culture and history, engage in dialogue on topics of relevant interest to teachers, and gain confidence in reading, writing, and speaking the English language.
Meet educators from other countries and make lasting connections to continue practicing your English even after completing the course.
In 25 hours of lessons, you will:
- Improve your English vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation, and conversational skills;
- Participate in innovative Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) activities;
- Immerse yourself in local history and culture;
- Meet teachers from other countries in Europe and around the world;
- Acquire first-hand experience as a student to refresh your perspective as a teacher.
Day 1 – Course introduction & setting goals
- Introduction to the course, the school, and the external week activities;
- Presentations of the participants’ schools;
- Identification of needs and goals for each participant and relevant populations.
Day 2, 3, 4 & 5 – Advanced English grammar and conversation
Day 6 – Course closure and cultural activities
- Course evaluation: round-up of acquired competencies, feedback, and discussion;
- Awarding of the course Certificate of Attendance;
- Excursion and other external cultural activities.