A grant from EU Erasmus+ program covers all necessary costs such as Course fee (which includes tuition, training materials, books, etc), Accommodation and Travel expenses.
- Travel and transportation: any fare to and from destination
- Accommodation: hotels or, if applicable, homestays.
- Participation costs: Tour, registration and course/program fee.
- Materials and supplies: Include, but not limited to, books, reference materials, and artifacts’.
- Equipment: Includes, but not limited to, cameras, recorders, laboratory equipment and computer hardware necessary for partnership and classroom implementation.
- Other: Specific costs not outlined in the preceding categories.
- Non-allowable: Certain products and services are not to be purchased using grant funds, such as personal souvenirs, childcare, bank/credit card fees and graduate credit hours.
Do you need more info? Write us, or contact us on Facebook. We usually reply within 24 hours.