A 1 Week Erasmus+ Teacher Training course available in Florence and in Barcelona. Concept by Marta Mandolini
The course is designed to offer an incomparable occasion to reflect about yourself as a Teacher. It addresses both to young teachers wanting to build a long and satisfied career and to experienced teachers willing to refresh their approach to teaching.
Teaching is somehow a mission, and being a teacher is a wonderful job that doesn’t often finish when you leave the school building every day, so it can be difficult to disconnect. Teachers involved in the program will acquire a certain level of self-awareness about their role, their approach to teaching and their being part of a bigger team, in order to prevent stress and promote a healthy work-life balance, satisfaction and effectiveness.
By the end of the course, teachers will learn how to set healthy boundaries to cope with overworking, how to regulate emotions, how to use assertiveness to respond properly to colleagues, students and families’ demands, and how to maximize their strengths in order to minimize hurriedness and time wasting. They will participate in group dynamic exercises and share their experiences in an international environment, experiencing effective communication techniques, mindfulness and creative management tools.
The program of the course will follow a general structure but will actually be influenced by the topics, needs and situations that will emerge in the group, that may be different throughout different course editions.
Guided city tours and an excursion will also be part of the programme.
Find out our upcoming confirmed courses here
Follow our activities on our Facebook Page
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs); Teacher trainers; - Headteachers; principals; managers of schools.
course details - Florence
- Length of the course: 1 week, Mon to Sat;
- Set Dates 2019: 7 - 12 January; 4 - 9 February; 4 - 9 March; 1 - 6 April; 6 - 11 May; 3 - 8 June; 24 - 29 June; 1 - 6 July; 15 - 20 July; 5 - 10 August; 2 - 7 September; 7 - 12 October; 4 - 9 November; 2 - 7 December;
- Cultural activities included: 2 Florence Guided Tours and 1 day Tuscan Excursion (usually on Saturday);
- Price: € 480,00
course details - Barcelona
- Length of the course: 1 week, Mon - Sat;
- Set Dates 2019: 28 January - 2 February; 25 February - 2 March; 18 - 23 March; 25 - 30 March; 22 - 27 April; 27 May - 1 June; 24 - 29 June; 08 - 13 July; 22 - 27 July; 26 - 31 August; 23 - 28 September; 28 October - 2 November; 25 - 30 November;
- Cultural activities included: Barcelona Guided Tours, 1 full day Excursion;
- Price: € 480,00