1 week (6 days) ERASMUS+ course about CLIL/content based methodologies for teachers of all subjects.
This course is applicable to English and other language teachers as well as academic subject teachers who want to learn how to deliver course content to non-native speakers of a language. Further, its goal is to develop teachers’ knowledge and confidence in the planning and implementation of reading, writing, listening, and speaking activities. The course is also useful to non-native speakers of English who want to improve their own English and also broaden their knowledge of Italy.
It’s multidisciplinary approach in understanding content based (CLIL) methodology will introduce course participants to how the theory of teaching through specific content (academic or otherwise) can relate to their own classroom practice—no matter what they are teaching.
By the end of the course, participants will have learned more about the history, people, places, and things that have made Italy famous and unique. In addition, teachers of both content and language will learn more about creating activities that relate to the subjects they are teaching. Finally, all teachers will learn principles of activity planning, material development, and the integration of content into creative teaching that is both stimulating and attractive. This course will refresh and inspire teachers of all subjects.
Find out our upcoming confirmed courses here
Follow our activities on our Facebook Page
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs); Careers officers, educational guides and counsellors; Headteachers; principals.
course details - Florence
- Length of the course: 1 week, Mon - Sat;
- Number of participants: max. 12;
- Next Dates 2018: 29 October - 03 November; 26 November - 1st of December.
- Set Dates 2019: The course will start the fourth Monday of each month;
- Cultural activities included: 2 Florence Guided Tours and 1 day Tuscan Excursion (usually on Saturday)
- Price: € 480,00