Which countermeasures do you follow during the Covid-19 emergency?
To reduce risk, we strictly adopt national regulations in all of our locations and classrooms, and accordingly, we:
- start courses at staggered times to prevent overcrowding;
- run courses with a limited number of participants;
- require all participants to wear face masks, which cover both nose and mouth;
- require all instructors to adopt appropriate safety measures (e.g., wear a face mask, or visor, wash hands regularly);
- respect social distance among course participants as well as instructors;
- have sanitizing hand gel readily available for course participants and instructors;
- have all rooms regularly cleaned throughout the day.