A 20 hour intensive TEFL certificate course for new and already practicing English language teachers in collaboration with Teaching English in Italy.
The Weekend TEFL in Florence course has been created for those interested in becoming English language teachers or for those pursuing professional development to improve upon their current teaching practices. It will teach you all the basics and more! In addition, it is also very useful for learning how to go about finding job opportunities in Italy and meeting others who are already teaching (or want to teach).
In just one weekend, you’ll learn how to prepare lessons, create interactive and engaging activities, manage your classroom, and develop tasks based on your students’ proficiency levels. You’ll also learn more about the teaching of English grammar tenses and gain an understanding of what life in the classroom is really like for language learners.
If you are considering teaching English or you’d like to gain expertise through professional development and improve your existing skills in language teaching, the 20-hour Weekend TEFL in Florence is the very best place to start!
10 reasons to sign up
- Earn a TEFL certificate (20 hours) and/or formalize your qualifications
- Learn more about language teaching in various settings
- Engage in teaching presentation practice and feedback with peers
- Improve your language teaching skills with methods that are proven
- Gain access to a wealth of useful materials and resources
- Meet a highly qualified and very experienced trainer
- Receive valuable advice on teaching English in Italy, abroad, and online
- Pay an affordable price for great training which is stimulating and engaging
- Enroll with no prior teaching qualifications or teaching experience
- Join us at a very convenient downtown Florence location
Head teacher of languages courses: Sheila Corwin
Is there any doubt you want to clarify? Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org or by Facebook); we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.