A 20 hour TEFL workshop for English Language Teachers in collaboration with Teaching English in Italy
Weekend TEFL course has been created for those interested in becoming English language teachers or those pursuing professional development to improve upon their current teaching practices. It is also useful for finding out additional information about how to go about finding job opportunities in Italy.
In just one weekend, you’ll learn how to prepare lessons, create interactive and engaging activities, manage your classroom, and develop tasks based on your students’ proficiency levels. You’ll also learn more about the teaching of English grammar tenses and gain an understanding of what life in the classroom is really like for language learners.
If you are considering teaching English or you’d like to pursue professional development and improve your existing skills in language teaching, the 20 hour Weekend TEFL in Florence is the best place to start!
10 reasons to sign up
- Earn a TEFL certificate (20 hours)
- Learn more about language teaching
- Engage in teaching practice with peers
- Improve language teaching skills
- Gain access to materials and resources
- Meet highly qualified and experienced
- Receive valuable advice on teaching
in Italy and abroad
- Pay an affordable price for great training
- No prior teaching qualifications necessary
- Convenient downtown Florence location
Head teacher of Languages Courses: Sheila Corwin
Is there any doubt you want to clarify? Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org or by Facebook); we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.