This course will allow you to gain all the skills and tools to effectively engage and motivate your students, using the latest teaching approaches e developing your own and your pupils’ imagination.
You will learn how to integrate creative thinking and problem-solving in your lesson plan, acquiring practical experience in the best solutions and student-centered activities to foster pupils engagement and motivation. Besides, the course will provide you with the necessary knowledge to properly integrate some of the most creative digital tools in the classroom as valuable tools to support each student’s learning style.
By the end of the training, you will be able to confidently integrate a great variety of creative strategies into your lessons and to teach with a twist!
Guided city tours and 1 full day cultural excursion will also be part of the programme.
- Motivating students with problem-solving and creative thinking based tasks;
- Effectively engaging students with visual thinking methodologies
Integrating artful thinking strategies in the learning process;
- Developing student-centered exercises and activities;
- Apps to foster students’ creativity and engagement;
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs);
- Teacher trainers; Careers officers; Headteachers;