This course will allow you to gain all the skills and tools to effectively engage and motivate your students, using the latest teaching approaches e developing your own and your pupils’ imagination.
You will learn how to integrate creative thinking and problem-solving in your lesson plan, acquiring practical experience in the best solutions and student-centered activities to foster pupils engagement and motivation. Besides, the course will provide you with the necessary knowledge to properly integrate some of the most creative digital tools in the classroom as valuable tools to support each student’s learning style.
By the end of the training, you will be able to confidently integrate a great variety of creative strategies into your lessons and to teach with a twist!
|The course will help the participants to:|
- Understand how to motivate students with problem-solving and creative thinking based tasks;
- Effectively engage students with visual thinking methodologies
Integrating artful thinking strategies in the learning process;
- Develop student-centered exercises and activities;
- Use apps to foster students’ creativity and engagement;
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs);
- Teacher trainers;
- Careers officers;
Head teacher of classroom management courses: Ilaria Barbieri
Do you want to take more than one course? Build your own 2-week Course!
Is there any doubt you want to clarify? Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org); we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.