This Erasmus+ course has been created for teachers who want to learn more about managing an effective and up to date classroom that encourages participation and engaged learning using the latest techniques.
Through interactive activities, participants will learn how to promote a student-centred learning environment. Student-centred methods have been proven to be superior to the traditional teacher-centred approach to education. Student-centred methods sustain both students’ autonomy and cooperation. They also facilitate short and long-term memory, critical thinking, problem-solving skills, self-confidence and motivation.
By the end of the course, participants will not only have acquired more knowledge about student-centred approaches, but they will also be able to take away ideas about practical, innovative solution to apply in their classrooms.
|The course will help the participants to:|
- Choose practical solutions to encourage students to solve problems, formulate complex questions, debate, explain and brainstorm during class;
- Manage and evaluate team-work while students are involved in cooperative projects and problem-solving tasks;
- Support students in facing challenges and in learning by doing;
- Theoretical knowledge and practical skills about new methods such as: the Flipped Classroom, Project-Based Learning, Problem-Based Learning, Case-Based Instruction, Discovery Learning.
- Teachers: (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs);
- Teacher trainers;
- Managers of schools.
Head teacher of classroom management courses: Ilaria Barbieri
Do you want to take more than one course? Build your own 2-week Course!
Is there any doubt you want to clarify? Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org); we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.